When business is humming on all cylinders the last thing you want to think about is technical support. At RPM Technologies, we want to change your thinking. Rather than making IT an expense, you can choose to build it into your profit plan. We’ve worked with many different types of businesses — not just to bring them up to IT speed, but to maximize technical efficiencies and boost bottom lines. That’s money in the bank through ramped up IT.
RPM consulting employs ITIL-certified professionals with extensive IT experience. Through enterprise class IT consulting services designed to fit your organization, regardless of its size, we address immediate technical concerns and help you prioritize and plan for the future.
- IT strategic planning
- Organizational design
- Business/technical roadmap development
- Best practice implementation: ITIL/CobIT
- Compliance integration
- Business continuity planning
- Business process and support consulting
- Strategic Consulting
RPM helps you evaluate your technology platforms and plan for future growth. Our experts can build a strategically designed infrastructure that supports all of your business goals — near term and long term.
It’s true for many of our clients. The technology was a patchwork that evolved over time. Sometimes businesses got lucky with a salesperson who knew a bit of IT. But in the long run, poor planning or lack of planning results in antiquated processes and can inhibit growth. We create efficient technologies that improve processes, communication and access to secure data. And you get back to business.
- Governance and Risk Compliance
RPM has decades of experience in highly regulated industries. We know technology is only part of the equation when it comes to developing and maintaining compliant systems. Supporting processes and ongoing training programs for your staff are just as critical. We provide a full range of GRC services to help your company get compliant and stay compliant:
- Compliance program development and deployment
- Assessment, audit preparation and remediation
- Complete IT Security and Regulatory Compliance Assessment
- Validation, testing and standard operating procedure (SOP) development
- Education and training
- IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- FDA CFR, HIPAA, PCI, FTC Red Flag, and Sarbanes-Oxley expertise
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Security Management
There’s a saying in cybersecurity that there are companies that have been hacked and companies that simply don’t know they’ve been hacked. At RPM we take security very seriously and have long determined that the best defense is a good offense. In other words, we set up systems that do not make for easy prey.
Our philosophy: IT security management and a good compliance program go hand in hand. Anyone can turn on Anti-virus and a Firewall, but we know comprehensive security goes far beyond the technology. We incorporate policy and procedures into security management to help ensure effective information security.
We can help address all of your security concerns. Our security management includes:
- Complete IT security assessment
- Policy development and review
- Regulatory compliance assessment
- Technology review and solution evaluation
- Independent penetration testing
- AV and spam filtering
- Firewall security and intrusion prevention
- Business Transition Services
No successful business stays stagnant. Your growth often results in organizational changes that include relocation, acquisition, merger and divestiture. Within those times you want IT to roll right along with the changes. RPM experts help you manage these transitions and avoid system downtime, data loss and security breaches that could otherwise jeopardize your business.
RPM’s business transition consulting services include:
- Merger and acquisition support
- Relocation and expansion services
- Migration to hosted facilities
- Major infrastructure upgrades
- Legacy system migration